Why Clear Skin face oil works? Clear Skin face oil is a unique blend of antioxidant rich face oils that will prevent and treat blemishes due to the powerful antibacterial properties found in tea tree and spearmint oil. It is a simple 100% natural formula that works especially well for sensitive and blemish-prone skin types. It can also be used as a hydrating antibacterial moisturizer for all skin types.
- A 100% natural formula (no preservatives, synthetic ingredients or fragrances that could potentially be toxic or cause irritations)
- Does NOT clog the pores as the comedogenic rating of each oil is 0 and it is high in linoleic acid
- Absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy residue
- It can be used for all skin types but especially benefits those with blemish-prone skin. Interesting fact: Certain oils can actually balance excess oil production making it beneficial for those with oily skin types
- It contains powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties contained within Tea Tree and Spearmint oil which helps fight acne-causing bacteria.
- It contains high levels of Vitamin E found in both raspberry seed oil and safflower oil. Vitamin E moisturizes and repairs damaged skin.
- Produces a refreshing minty fragrance naturally
- Made in the U.S.A
What results will it deliver? This unique 100% natural formula will clear up the skin and keep it healthy, hydrated and glowing.
Instructions on how to use the oil: Gently pat 4-8 drops of the oil and smooth onto clean skin. Use the oil in the morning and evening for optimal results. This oil can be used as a moisturizer or even a serum before applying your makeup for a smooth and glossy look. Avoid the sensitive eye area when using this product.
What are the ingredients? Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry Seed) Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) Oil*, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Oil*
* Ingredient from Organic Farming
We care and want to GIVE BACK. A portion of our proceeds goes to Environmental Working Group (a nonprofit dedicated to protecting human health and the environment) and underprivileged children through Compassion.